Selling Magma Cream (Skyblock) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Your Voice » Suggestions
AKillerMC
AKillerMC Jul 13
Server: Skyblock

Suggestion: Make Magma Cream a sellable itemReasoning: As of current, magma cream is purchasable in the shop gui but we are unable to sell it. Seeing as we get magma cube spawners in the nether, they are currently only useful for exp grinding (which blazes are better for anyways) or alternatively for brewing. Would appreciate it if they were sellable like other mob drops. 

samlander
samlander Jul 13
What does the community think? Should we add this, and what should they be worth?
ZACH1219
ZACH1219 Jul 13

I think if anyone else were asking it would be a good idea. It is like other items in the shop. They can be bought, but not sold in case you have them and dont use them or if you stockpile everything and want to get rid of them. But because AKiller is asking for it and he is competing against me I think this is a bad idea. Again anyone else asking it's a go from me. make them the same price as cactus. Yeah you can afk and get massive amounts of them but you can also do that with cactus, so it'd be fair.

In conclusion AKiller is a bad man and should not be listened to, but if anyone else were to suggest this it'd be ok haha.

AKillerMC
AKillerMC Jul 13

Quote from ZACH1219

I think if anyone else were asking it would be a good idea. It is like other items in the shop. They can be bought, but not sold in case you have them and dont use them or if you stockpile everything and want to get rid of them. But because AKiller is asking for it and he is competing against me I think this is a bad idea. Again anyone else asking it's a go from me. make them the same price as cactus. Yeah you can afk and get massive amounts of them but you can also do that with cactus, so it'd be fair.

In conclusion AKiller is a bad man and should not be listened to, but if anyone else were to suggest this it'd be ok haha.

Excuse me for my language, but Zach1219 is being quite abusive today. Quite frankly speaking, I find it blasphemous for you to be speaking about me in such a manner, Zach. Do you not consider the emotions of others when you make such posts? Did you not realize that by posting this you would hurt someone's feelings? To call me a bad man is such a disgusting, and honestly unforgivable action!!! Mr. lamsander42, please take action immediately. I cannot even begin to come to terms with the fact that you have such a player on this server. I thought we were a child-friendly Christian Minecraft Server? Wow. To think that someone would accuse me of being a "bad man" just because I wanted to sell magma cream? Wow. I am appalled by your action Zach1219. If this means war, then so be it. You are simply scared to lose to the wits of the KillerCore, and are afraid to see me triump over you with my mighty magma cubes. I will get my team to come over and make sure you're sorry. 

Mark my words, Hcaz9121, I will tell lamsander42, and I will have my justice. Begone n00b.